Roasted Paneer Tikka Recipe
The combination of spicy foods and evening tea enhances the taste. Make delicious tandoori paneer tikka today with the help of spices available at home. As a result of roasting, their taste has doubled. Know the Roasted Paneer Tikka Recipe.
Ingredient of roasted Paneer Tikka
100 gm cottage cheese
1 tsp Flour
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper
1 tsp paste garlic
1 tsp red pepper
Salt to taste
1/4 small cup of water
4-5 teaspoons oil
1 teaspoon chaat masala
Method of Roasted Paneer Tikka
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Put all the spices in a bowl and mix.
- Add water and mix well.
- Place the paneer cube in the spice preparation area. Allow the paneer to blend well with the spices.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, place the paneer cubes in a pan.
- Fry the paner pieces until golden on both sides.
- Remove the fried paneer pieces from tissue paper.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on top of the prepared paner tikka.
Serve hot with tea.