Malai Chicken Tikka a glance
Recipe Quizine: Indian #Continental #Starters
For how many people: 2 – 4
Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Meal Type: Non-Veg
necessary ingredients of Malai Chicken Tikka
500g Chicken Breast (Boneless Chicken)
1/2 cup yogurt
1/3 cup fresh cream
Salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp chaat masala
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp Kasuri Methi
1 tsp vinegar
1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
Green chutney onion, cut into rings
To make Malai Chicken Tikka, first wash and clean the chicken breast.
After this, cut into medium size pieces.
Add yogurt, cream, salt, black pepper, garam masala, chaat masala, cumin powder, chili flakes, kasoori methi, vinegar and ginger-garlic paste in a large pot and mix well.
Method of Malai Chicken Tikka
- Mix the chicken pieces in the prepared spices and marinate well.
Cover the pan with a wrap and keep it in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- With this, keep a wooden squiver immersed in water. Doing this will not break the squirter.
After the time, take the chicken pot out of the refrigerator.
- Mix again.
- Put the chicken pieces one by one in the squiver. If you want, you can also use the squirrel with oven for this recipe.
Place a nonstick pan or griddle on medium heat. Sprinkle some oil in it and make it smooth.
Now place the chicken squirter in it.
Spread the marinated masala on the chicken pieces with a spoon.
After this, cover the pan or pan with a vessel.
After 3 minutes, remove the lid and flip the chicken and cook on the other side as well.
- Keep in mind that it will take 12-15 minutes for the chicken to cook properly.
- Therefore Malai Chicken Tikka has to be cooked by turning.
When it is cooked, place it on a plate and sprinkle lemon juice on top. Serve Chicken Malai Tikka with green chutney and onion.